Is there any food that you won’t let your kid eat? I do try to make sure they(and me) are eating 75-90% healthy but I also don’t ban ANY food.
I’m just curious because I’ve recently heard several moms say that their kid isn’t allowed to eat this or that no matter what.
- myangeljames said: I let James have anything. Just in moderation. If you ban it, how do you live with those bans as an adult.
- togetbackhomeward said: Soda. But otherwise, we do things in moderation. Ezra can have treats, but not all the time, and with a limit of course. But no soda. He doesn’t need caffeine.
- nomadiclife2006 likes this
- wordslikeswords said: I give her almost anything she will eat. No artificially sweetened drinks, nothing fried, no candy, but that’s it.
- badassbettie said: Nothing is off limits, just limited. haaahahaha I don’t tell them that it’s bad for them, I just tell them it’s a treat and it won’t make them grow the way other food does. caffeine soda would be a no go that’s the only thing i can think of.
- melissabegins posted this