Luke’s been busy this morning.
This may turn into a homeschool blog because it’s currently taking over my brain. I’ve lost like 8 followers the past week so this probably won’t help.
I’m gonna have to get more interesting….
Here’s something interesting: Brian works for the next county overs school system. He was talking to the principle yesterday and she gave him a ton of curriculum. It’s extras from last year so the school won’t use it since it’s not “current” but I’m free to have any of it for Luke. There is a huge storage closet that is up for grabs. Why they just hoard it all, I don’t know but I plan on taking advantage.
- teachingkidsisfun likes this
- lepetitbeetl likes this
- karakael likes this
- riss-blr likes this
- raisinglittlehumans said:I just have my sister insight as to why I believe homeschooling is better (for my daughter) and it felt so good. She had nothing to say. Lol
- raisinglittlehumans likes this
- anjobanjo likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- whodatbaby said:That’s awesome! What a nice perk to help your homeschooling.
- pyseta likes this
- turtandmamalivingfree likes this
- or-doesitexplode said:i like your homeschooling posts!
- or-doesitexplode likes this
- melissabegins posted this